Returns & Refunds
The customer has a right of withdrawal and may return all or part of his order within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. Products must be returned in new condition (unused and unworn).
Edward Achour undertakes to reimburse the customer no later than 14 days following the date of receipt of the returned items, provided that the return conditions below have been respected and the return of the products validated on receipt. The reimbursement includes the amount of the products, including VAT, but excluding shipping costs. Refunds will be made using the payment method used by the customer at the time of purchase.
The following return conditions must be respected:
- Items must be returned in their original condition, withoriginal packaging intact;
- Items must not have been worn or washed;
- Items must be free of wear, make-up, damage and stains;
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt by the customer.
The customer may be held liable in the event of depreciation of the products resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning of these products.
Please read the updated policy carefully before making a return. By submitting a return request, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted our returns policy.
The customer is invited to follow the steps indicated below:
1. Returns are at the customer's expense.
2. When making a return, use a traceable shipping method to ensure that the package is returned to us safely. In the event of a lost package and without valid proof of your return deposit at a delivery point, we will not be able to consider your return.
3. Be sure to include a copy of your order invoice or a note with your order number inside the package.
4. Returns must be sent to the following address:
SNDR EVOLUTION/ EDWARD ACHOUR STOCK
17 Rue Thomas Edison
We remind you that it is essential and necessary to retain proof of shipment until the refund has been processed.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service.